- This event has passed.
Facilitating Rapid Change for Children with Severe Phonological Disorders
December 11, 2017 @ 8:15 am - 3:15 pm
A Unique One-Day Seminar Presented by Teresa Farnham, MS, CCC-SLP.
- Highly effective ways to accelerate progress toward intelligibility for children with severe phonological disorders
- Learn the keys to efficient phonology therapy that also enhance literacy development, especially for at-risk children
- Maximize therapy time and help students develop a strong foundation in early literacy and speech production skills
- Receive a detailed phonological therapy resource handbook to help students with severe phonological disorders make rapid improvements
- Severe Phonological Disorders 12-11-17